Sam Parker



We are thrilled to be featuring hunky Sam Parker at Stunning Men with photography by Jesse O'Leary


Sam is a 32 year old Australian fitness model from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models






 As exemplified by his photos, 6'2" tall, with a perfect muscular physique and handsome looks, Sam is the definition of a hunk. 







Sam was an active kid and into sports. Today he workouts 5 or 6 times a week and always challenges himself by setting his goals high.





Sam plays rugby and has been practising karate for years.




 

 Many thanks to Sam for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us


 

Make sure to check CSA Models on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models

 

 All photographic copyrights to Jesse O'Leary


Sam's vital statistics
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 202lbs
Chest: 44"
Waist: 34"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: blond

 

Here's Sam's interview in full


Sam, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Perth, Western Australia ...

Yes, born and bred.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I got into modelling due to my own curiosity and through speaking with friends who had experience in the industry.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

You get to express yourself in a way that to me feels quite raw. Being able to accept your flaws and broadcast yourself to the world for judgement is not something anyone can do. I wanted to see if I could be comfortable with that pressure.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot then?

More comfortable than I thought.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I train regularly following an online fitness program (Point Fitness). I also found that my body reacts very well to a ketogenic type diet.



When did your passion for fitness start?

I was always active from a very young age. Sports is in my blood. Though in terms of training at a gym it wasn’t until I was about 18 that I started to experiment with weight training regularly.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I just love the performance aspect of it all. Seeing what my body can do if I expose it to different stimulus really motivates me. Give me a challenge, I dare you! (huge smile)



What is your diet like?

I follow a ketogenic diet for the most part of the year. Though occasionally have short bouts where I treat myself.



Speaking of treats … If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

My mum’s Macaroni Cheese and Ham. Though she only makes it once a year.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I train 5 or 6 times a week generally following a specific strength and conditioning program over an 8 week period until I decide to set new goals. I love barbell training. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, shoulder press, these are all my favourite fundamental exercises. I tend to stick to high volume training as it helps maintain firm, lean muscle without too much bulk. I like the athletic sporty look rather than the “bodybuilder” type physique.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I play rugby so this would have to be my favourite form of cardio. Stimulating the mind while fatigue is a real challenge.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date? (big laugh) You’d have to ask my wife that question (big gorgeous smile)!



OK then … and before you got married?

I believe I’m good company when on a date. I haven’t had anyone walk out on me in the past. So must be doing something right, right? (Sam flashes his gorgeous smile)



What’s your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running? That’s a hard one. I like to train without music in my ears. I feel keeping my senses open to what’s around me helps me focus oddly enough. But my favourite song for motivation would have to something from Rufus.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love travelling. Doesn’t matter where, just somewhere.



What can’t you live without?

My two little boys, Jayden 2 years old and Kiren 6 weeks old. They are my treasures. And my family. Family is everything to me. I’m very sentimental in that way.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… Karate. I started when I was 7 year old and have my 2nd Dan black belt.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… Sitting still. I do get grumpy when bored. But give me a good movie and I’ll happy sit down for a couple of hours.



One last question Sam, what is your big dream?

To successfully build my own business that will allow me to retire at 40 (one last big smile).



Sam, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments