Kane Grainger


It is with great pleasure that we are welcoming barely-22 year old sexy new model Kane Grainger at Stunning Men  
 

photography by Jesse O'Leary







Kane is from Perth, Western Australia, born and bred, and is represented by CSA Models




Kane has been training at the gym daily for the last 4 years, and it shows ...







A cheeky chap, Kane couldn't live without 
his family or friends
 






Make sure to check CSA Models on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 






Our warm thanks to Kane for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us



 All photographic copyrights to Jesse O'Leary


Kane's vital statistics
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155lbs
Chest: 38"
Waist: 34"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown

 

Here's Kane's interview in full



Kane, welcome to Stunning Men and thank you for taking the time to do the interview with us. I believe you are from Perth, Western Australia?

Yes, born and bred!



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I initially had a shoot done to get the attention of a girl in high school, and it worked!



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Being a vessel for art and expression.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Quite comfortable, my body is where it needs to be for this work.



We agree completely! You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I’ve been training every day for 4 years.



When did your passion for fitness start?

When I realised I needed to channel my anger and stress into something worthwhile, a project of sorts.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Wanting to be the best I can health wise and physically.



What is your diet like?

I eat what I like as long as it has enough protein, and falls within a 1900 daily calorie restriction.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I have one cheat meal every week. It’s always KFC.



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

It involves a lot of weight lifting and bodyweight exercises.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Boxing.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yeah I’m a good date for sure! (cheeky smile)



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Genre would be Hip Hop for sure!



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

Fitness is probably last on my list. Art, my studies and the relationships in my life would definitely come first.



What can’t you live without?

My friends and family.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… video games



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

Swimming!



One last question Kane, what is your big dream?

My big dream is to play a role in a mental health revolution and work as a health professional in this industry.



Kane, it has been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.




Comments