Nicolas Jordy



It is a real pleasure and a thrill to be able to feature incredible Nicolas Jordy at Stunning Men with amazing photographs by some of the best and most renowned artists.






Beautiful and sexy 23 years old fitness model Nicolas comes from Brussels, Belgium but currently lives in Fribourg, Switzerland. His agent is Jean de Champs.









There are many stunning male models around the world and we have featured a great many here at Stunning Men, but from time to time a truly magnificent male model comes along; Nicolas is one of them.

Rick Day





With an incredible physique and gorgeous sexy classic looks, Nicolas burst onto the fitness modelling world only a few months ago and he is already taking the industry by storm. He has many a stunning picture and it has been difficult to select only a few.

Thomas Synnamon







Many thanks to Nicolas for accepting to be featured and for doing the interview with us.


Tom Saint Clair





Make sure to check his website, his Facebook fitness page and follow him on Instagram for more information on his fitness and modelling work. 


Thomas Synnamon







All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers



Nicolas' vital statistics:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 176lbs
Guns: 15.5"
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown

Nicolas' interview in full
 

Nicolas, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Brussels, right?

Yes, but I currently live in Switzerland.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I began my fitness model career just after being spotted by photographer Tom Saint Clair a month ago. All this happens very quickly for me but I’m proud to be interviewed by Stunning Men.



It’s our pleasure. What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Travelling around the world and working with different photographs, with different styles. Being in contact and working with others models and seeing the end results of your shoots.



You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

Hard work and dedication. If you want something, you need to work for it. Stop wishing and start doing!



When did your passion for fitness start?

My passion started about 6 or 7 years ago. When I was young I was very skinny. I was self-conscious because of my size so I began to train to get more muscle mass.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

The “lifestyle” motivates me. I really love to eat healthy, train hard and repeat the process every day. It’s just a way of life, a passion.

The main reason why I work out is because I really enjoy how I feel when I’m in great shape. Some people are seeing that like a boring work but for me it’s really a passion



What is your diet like?

My diet is very high protein, low carbs and low fat. I try to keep my body fat as low as possible all the year. Diet is the key! You won’t see results by only training.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

A  Belgian “Mitraillette”. It’s a speciality of my country. It consist of a baguette, fried meat and fries! You can add some sauces.



Wow! That sounds amazing! Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I haven’t a specific diet. It depends which time of the year and the goal. You just need to follow some rules to get a good shape.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

One hour of cardio on an empty stomach!


Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

(Nicolas laughs out loud) I’m not able to answer that. Ask people who knows me.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I always listen to EDM music to give me motivate


Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I have a passion for cars. I love sports cars!



What can’t you live without?

Fitness and for sure my family.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… cooking!



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… doing the housework.



One last question Nicolas, what is your big dream?

Live for my passion.



Nicolas, it has truly been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.









 








Comments