Billy Cluver





 We are so thrilled to welcome stunning and sexy
 Billy Cluver at Stunning Men. He is an American fitness model in New York, with striking looks and a physique to match!









With his incredible physique and looks - his mesmerising eyes really draw you in - Billy is the definition of the hunk! Having worked with some of the best physique photographers around, we can be certain that his fitness modelling career is only just beginning.








Billy practised sports at a young age and was determined 
to keep the best physique possible. 
Dedicated and focused on his training and healthy living, 
he is also a down to earth and friendly guy.












Many thanks to Billy for accepting to be featured and for taking the time to do the interview with us.










All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers

Vital statistics:
Height: 5’11"
Weight: 215lbs
Waist: 32"
Chest: 45"
Guns: 18"
Eye colour: hazel
Hair colour: brown



Here's Billy's interview in full




Billy, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You currently live in NYC ...

Yes I currently reside in NYC though I grew up living in Manalapan New Jersey.


First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I was approached by an agent at a night club and the rest is history.


What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Modelling forces me to be competitive, especially with myself who I see as my greatest competition.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

Very comfortable.  If I was not comfortable I would not step in front of the camera plain and simple.


You are looking incredible. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I started playing sports at a very young age.  As I got older and began to take them more seriously, I realised the better shape and condition I was in it enabled me to perform at a higher level.  So, I was determined to be in the best physical form I could be.  So I'm accustomed to rigorous physical training and proper nutrition and recovery.


When did your passion for fitness start?

I have always been inspired and motivated by professional athletes’ physiques over the years so, I used to look up their workout regimens and try and take something away from each.


What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

Looking in the mirror every morning. I compete with myself day in day out and make sure I better myself as the days pass.


What is your diet like?

I have a very busy schedule but make certain I take the necessary time to gain proper nutrition.  My diet can vary according to my goals and schedule.


If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

That is a tough one. I generally try and consume as much food as I can with as much variation as well.


Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

Depending on the time of year and professional commitments those will dictate my workout regimen. I love to train with weights and really concentrate on proper form for the development I am looking for.


And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I generally do low intensity cardio for a long duration of time. I only do cardio when I am dieting in for a shoot.


Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Absolutely.  I believe I have a great sense of humour and try to give my dates the attention they deserve. 


Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I listen to a variety of music. House, rap, hip-hop, rock, anything with motivating lyrics and a good beat.


Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love to stay active in general. Call me an adrenaline junkie.


What can’t you live without?

My family. They have done so much for me over the years and I would not be on the road I am now if it was not for them.


Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… chemistry


Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… being patient. I am an eagle not a vulture.  If I want something I go to get it.  I'm learning life isn't a test it's a one-time game so follow your dreams. If you do that no matter how things wind up when the clock runs out you've won!


One last question Billy, what is your big dream?

To give my parents grandchildren and be able to provide my family with anything they desire


Billy, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future



Comments