Simeon Ballantyne



We are absolutely thrilled to welcome the stunning and sexy Simeon Ballantyne at Stunning Men!












Simeon is a 23 year old Australian model from Mandurah, Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels.








Simeon is a fitness fanatic - you only have to look at his stunning physique - and his dedication of healthy living and training is second to none










Simeon used to practice training boxing and enjoys surfing, as a true Aussie would!








All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photography and Hotpixel Photography

 

David Broadway Photography

 

 









 

 

Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

Vital statistics:
Height: 5.11”
Weight: 185lbs
Waist: 33”
Chest: 42”
Eye colour: Blue/Green
Hair colour: Light brown



 Here's Simeon's full interview




Simeon, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Western Australia ... 
I’ve lived all over WA growing up and for as long as I can remember I’ve wanted to live outside of the box, do and experience as many things as possible – I always have such a busy schedule and find myself involved in many things at one time, but I couldn’t see my life any other way.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I competed in the 2014 Manhunt competition here in WA and was scouted out to sign to a Western Australian based modelling agency.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I try to live a fairly healthy lifestyle and keep myself well groomed, so being able to use that to apply to modelling, in particular my shoots, it keeps me motivated to better myself every day.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I work hard to be in the best shape as I can, so I like that I can use that to some sort of advantage for shoots.



Which other fitness model would you like to do a shoot with given the opportunity?

Lazar Angelov – All my motivation and training has been inspired by his physique.



You are looking fantastic! How on earth did you get into such shape?

I spend 6 days a week training, constantly trying to improve my physique and up my weights as much as possible. All would not be possible without dieting and restricting myself. I’m a sucker for a good fast food meal, so being able to stop myself from giving into the temptation keeps me motivated to keep going!



When did your passion for fitness start?

About 2 years ago I realised that I had nothing to show for and I knew I wanted a different lifestyle for myself, so I started to get into fitness and really focus on improving my physique. Being naturally thin, people used to try and walk over me because of my size; I used this to motivate myself to be the best that I could be.



What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I receive a lot messages and questions from people commenting or asking about how and what I do to maintain my physique - So being able to inspire others to live a healthier lifestyle and start training is definitely my main motivator to keep improving myself.



What is your diet like?

I pretty much live off steak and vegetables. I find that pre-cooking my meals for the week helps with sticking to my diet, so I try to keep myself as strict as possible.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Definitely a Big Mac from McDonalds!



Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I would, but if I did that, I’d be here all day! I usually train two muscle groups per day, and then change it up each week to put it simply.



That will do!  … And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I enjoy skipping because I find it burns a lot of calories but not too much muscle. I started using skipping as my main form of cardio from previously training boxing.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I have quite a big sense of humour so I can guarantee there would be no awkward silences!



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

That’s easy, Lose Yourself by Eminem!



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I enjoy the occasional surf or body board, that’d probably be the main activities I do during my spare time.



What can’t you live without?

The gym! It’s become somewhat an obsession of mine where I can relieve any tension through a training session whilst helping improve myself every day.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… Online computer games! I went through a phase where I spent more hours out of the day on my laptop playing games than I did doing anything else.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… Paying attention! I tend to lose concentration quickly as I can be distracted very easily.



One last question Simeon, what is your big dream?

To be a well-known fitness model, be able to motivate and inspire others to achieve their goals in life.



Simeon, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future



Comments