Thomas Evans

Thomas Evans by Russell Fleming


We are thrilled to feature Thomas Evans, a stunning
Australian artist and model 
from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.







If you like your men hunky, then Thomas has the whole package! Besides his physical attributes, he is a creative person and is an ambitious, determined and down to earth guy. Thomas is represented by CSAModels 







Thomas is dedicated to his training and healthy lifestyle and keeps fit all year round with the help of football and boxing practice.






Many thanks to Thomas for doing the interview and accepting to be featured at Stunning Men.








Check csamodels on Facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.










Thomas's vital statistics:
Height: 6'1.6"
Weight: 198lbs
Waist: 34"
Chest: 40"
Eyes: dark brown
Hair: dark brown



All photographic copyrights to Russell Fleming



Thomas's full interview




Welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Thank you for having me!



Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background?

Well, I'm from Brisbane, studied animation for 3 years, so I work as a contract 3D artist and animator, and spend my spare time acting!



How did you get into modelling?

A girl I was dating at the time convinced me to do it. So I joined an agency and started getting photo shoots and runway jobs. I've been really enjoying it.



What do you enjoy the most about it?

I love the sharp contrast to my day job, I work on children's cartoons 9-6! I also love the confidence it's given me, I was a bit of a nerdy loner in high school!



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

I go for a long run down to a football field and kick a ball around for an hour or two, get lots of sprinting in. Eat right, exercise regularly and get some sun.



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport? 
Cheers ... I do a bit of weights and a bit of running, but mostly I play social football (soccer) regularly for about 2-3 hours a game.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

Boxing gets me pumped. I love to see how fast I can punch; it's a great way to vent any hang-ups you might have too!



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

Nothing beats a good wholesome match of football!



How do you keep motivated?                                                                                      
I just figure, one day I'll be lying on my deathbed, and I'm not going to wish I watched more TV or played more video games. I motivate myself by thinking of the rewards down the track.



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

Yes, definitely, I'm always flat out with animation work, so I have a home gym and tend to do shorter workouts at high intensity, usually a work out before work and one after.



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

(Thomas laughs) Thanks, I'm not sure what my best asset is, but my eyebrows tend to be source of trouble for me! They're always dancing!



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

I'm comfortable with my appearance; I'd like more strength, just for the hell of it!

How do you approach a challenge?                                                                                
I just do whatever needs to be done, if the challenge seems beyond my skill, I'll do the research necessary to acquire it. If I feel nervous, I just tell myself not to worry about what can't kill me.        
        
What do you do in your down time?                                                                                  
I like to catch up with friends for a coffee, or go by myself and make some new friends with strangers.


Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

I never really grew up with any role models, but have recently discovered how incredible the likes of Bruce Lee and Nikola Tesla are. Bruce Lee I find inspirational on a fitness and discipline level. Tesla on the other hand can be a bad influence, He barely slept in order to complete his work, and thus, neither do I!



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Maybe, I can be somewhat childish!

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?                                                        
I believe it would be sharing common interests and characteristics.


Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?                                                                         
Briefs all the way!

What do you listen to on your iPod?                                                                                   Don’t have an Ipod!

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?                           
I used to listen to any genre of high intensity music, heavy metal, rap, techno, electro etc.


What kind of movies do you like? 
Classical, back in the days when more effort was put into the acting and dialog rather than vfx.


What can’t you live without? 
Coconut water! I love the stuff!


You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...  
... Chess, it's so hard to find a worthy opponent!


I’m just not very good at ...                                                                                           
... Dancing, I have no rhythm.

What’s the best thing ever invented?    
The automobile, it's also been an unhealthy obsession of many men ... including myself!


What three words describe you best?
Determined, crazy and creative


One last question Thomas, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years?  
I can see myself running my own animation studio, creating TV shows, films and commercials that wow people and inspire them.

Thomas, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport.  All the best for the future! 
Cheers, thanks Didier.

Comments