Leland Wilce

Leland Wilce by Russell Fleming


We are thrilled to feature Leland Wilce, a gorgeous 
22 year old Australian model 
from Atherton, Queensland, Australia.








 Leland is represented by CSAModels.  
Please welcome him at Stunning Men and show your support in your comments.







Leland describes himself as a country boy and we can definitely imagine him in the outback, shirtless, running and exercising ...







An ambitious and down to earth young man, Leland is dedicated to his training and healthy lifestyle and keeps fit all year round






Vital statistics:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180lbs
Waist: 32"
Chest: 41"
Eyes: hazel/green
Hair: Brown


Photography copyrights to Russell Fleming


Many thanks to Leland for doing the interview and accepting to be featured.



Don't forget to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models. 

 

 

Here's Leland's interview in full

 

 

Leland, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be interviewed Didier!

Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Queensland, Australia ...
Yes from Queensland, Australia. I have grown up predominantly in the country so I’ll always be a country boy at heart. I am currently a Health Club manager and a small business owner. Quite fresh into this industry, but I am going to give it all I have got to offer!

How did you get into modelling?
A friend asked me to compete in an amateur modelling competition. To my surprise I ended up winning the competition and from there it hasn’t stopped for a second!

What do you enjoy the most about it?
This would have to be my vain side coming out (Leland laughs). It’s great to be recognised for the time and effort I have put in, whether that be in the gym, nutrition or even study. It really makes everything I do worthwhile.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
I don’t! (more laughs) Maybe a little ... I make sure to cut a little back on carbohydrates that week. But I always stay fully hydrated. The morning of the shoot I will have a banana and an apple. Of course training has to be of a high standard all year round. But I believe too many models out there put too much emphasis on a “pre-shoot pump”. If you’re working your body throughout the shoot, it’s a work out in itself! The photos just get better and better!

You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?
Diet, Diet, DIET! That’s all I can say. I eat clean, I stay away from alcohol and I bust myself in the gym every time I walk through the door. I am a martial artist. I train Muay Thai and MMA. It’s functional, it’s fast, and it’s tough. The three pillars of my lifestyle!

What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?
I don’t have any favourite exercises as such, I get a lot of exercises from my two biggest fitness model inspirations, Being Greg Plitt and Frank Medrano. They both have a very unique way of training and very different techniques. (Yes I am that guy in the gym doing strange things).

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
My martial arts is more than enough! It’s the hardest cardio work out I’ve ever completed, and it happens every second day!!

How do you keep motivated?
Motivation isn’t needed when you love what you do. It all started with having the body that girls want (ridiculous I know, but most guys start here) ... after that, it was for my brothers in iron (my training partners), but now, it’s me and only me. Every time I walk through that door at the gym, it’s an opportunity to better myself. Not to be the best, not to look the best or put anyone else down, but completely and utterly for my self satisfaction. I simply want to be the best I can be in every aspect of my life. And if that means training at 4 am when it’s cold and dark. So be it. Every waking moment I am working towards a better me.

How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
It’s not difficult. In fact it’s difficult not to do! I lead a very busy lifestyle, but only because I have made it that way. The only thing I find difficult about fitting my gym into my schedule, is having to leave the place!

You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?
Thank you! My best asset is and always will be my abs! Genetics are one thing, abs I work for, and I’m very proud of!

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
Gettin’ huge! (Leland laughs again) No ... I kid. I’d love to have bulls, instead of calves (pardon the pun!). Just another thing to work for!

How do you approach a challenge?
A challenge! Tell me what it is and what I have to do! I live for a challenge. I approach it full force but definitely keep my head clear. I’m a calculated risks kinda guy!

What do you do in your down time?
Down time, I am a musician. My first baby is a Cole Clark acoustic 12 string. She is gorgeous and I play her every day.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Apart from the earlier mentioned (Greg Plitt and Frank Medrano), my major one would have to be my father. His even nature, dedication to everything he starts and his loving caring nature. The most amazing man I know.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
(Laughing) Of course! That is if you can get me out of a gym for a date. But mention food and I’m there!

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
Asking me for my secrets of success now hey? (more laughs)

Well ... I like learning from the best Leland ...
Best relationship advice I have ever received was from my instructor through my fitness and business courses (Kman).
Guys, listen!!!! Listen to your partner, they will want to share their day with you, even though you’ve lived a whole day of your own. Take your partners in! You might learn something.
Girls, please don’t get cranky when you ask us how our day was and we say “good”. It’s not that your questions bore us, nor do you frustrate us. Like I mentioned earlier, we have just lived the whole day, we don’t want to repeat it back to someone!
 

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Definite briefs!

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Can I say everything? I absolutely love acoustic jams. Artists like John Butler and Ed Sheeran. After that it seems to get a little more heavy. Artists like Slipknot and Karnivool.

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
Hungry, by Rob Bailey and the Hustle Standard.

What kind of movies do you like?
I tend to fall to sleep in movies. It’s dark, my seat is comfortable..... I just nod off! So with regards to your question “Are you a good date?” just don’t take me to the movies. I will and have before fallen to sleep on a first date!

What can’t you live without?
Heartbeat!

Please finish these two sentences for me. “You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ... Cooking, I love my food. It’s a necessity for me to be able to cook!”

But I’m just not very good at ...
Quiet time. If you get me started on a subject I’m passionate about, be prepared to pull up a chair.

What’s the best thing ever invented?
A coat hanger ... doubles as an aerial for your broken car radio, and my floor may be hard to see if they didn’t exist.

What three words describe you best?
Am I allowed a quote? Proud, but never satisfied.

That’s four ... but I’ll give you this one! One last question Leland, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
10 years? Wow! In ten years time I will have my own gyms around Australia and personal training studios in the UK. Keep an eye out for me! (Leland flashes his gorgeous smile) I will still be involved in the fitness industry and still as passionate as ever.
 

Leland, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!
Thank you so much!





Comments