Sidney Allan




by Ronaldo Gutierrez (Edited shot)

Click on the photographers' name for more of their work


Stunning Sidney Allan is a model from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where he has lived all of his life.









Sidney is very dedicated to his training and healthy living and is a keen swimmer.










With gorgeous and striking looks – what a killer smile too – and a stunning lean muscular physique, he has the perfect assets for both fashion and fitness modelling.


Leo Castro for ES









He has worked with amazing photographers and has built up one of the sexiest and most varied portfolio we have seen in a long time.











 We are thrilled to be able to feature Sidney at Stunning Men and very grateful to him for doing the interview.












Check out this stunning and sexy video. A behind the scene of Sidney's shoot with Sergio Santoian




You can follow Sidney on twitter, instagram: @sidneyallan or check his facebook page!


Here's Sidney interview in full

Welcome to Stunning Men Sidney and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
It is a pleasure for me!

Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Rio de Janeiro ...
I have lived here in “Rio de Janeiro, the wonderful city” (like a saying here in Brazil) my whole life. However, I am a mixture of European and Brazilian native Indians.

That’s an interesting background ... You have a stunning physique. What exercises do you do to keep in top shape?
Weight lifting and cardio exercises.

Do you practise any sport?
Yes, Swimming.

What is your best lift at the gym?
On abs crunch machine, more than 100kg.

What’s your gym/training routine like?
I divide the training in three different series in a week: the first and fourth days I focus on quads, lats and abs hypertrophy exercises; second and fifth days I am used to train hamstrings, chest and abs aerobics exercises; third and sixth days I dedicate myself to shoulders, biceps, triceps, calves and transverse abdominal muscle training.

How do you keep motivated?
I work as a model and as a digital project manager and the morning workout keep me motivated to face all day long.

How do you fit bodybuilding and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
As I said before, fitness for me is a fuel: if you have the objective and the focus to keep in top shape it won’t be a problem or a difficult thing to achieve.

How do you approach a challenge?
I know that at the same time my body and mind can be the obstacles or great partners on a victory. Be confident and get the higher results!

What do you eat in a normal day?
I start the day eating bread, yogurt and seeds. At lunch, I mix protein food – chicken or tuna – with rice and beans. At dinner, a great sandwich is really good with ham or turkey and veggies. All fruits are allowed and I usually eat 5-6 different pieces of fruit in a day, including apples, oranges, bananas, papayas, mandarins, pears or pineapple.

Do you allow yourself a cheat day? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
Yes, only one day in a week. My guilty pleasure is white chocolate, definitely.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
It just happened, I started a year ago and for me it’s a wonderful experience.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
I simply love to solve what a photographer want me to do.

How do you prepare before a photoshoot?
I just try to get a great rest before the photoshoot.  

What do you do in your down time?
I love to read books and to stay with my parents.

Now a few quick fun questions if you are game? Do you think you are a good date?
Sure! (Sidney smiles)

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Brief man.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
House, pop and Indian music

What three words describe you best?
The 3S: Successful, Smart, Sexy. (Sidney laughs)

What kind of movies do you like?
Fantasy movies. I just can’t wait to see The Hobbit movie! (Another smile)

One last question Sidney, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I see myself helping people to get their well being objectives. I love to workout with friends and fans.

Sidney, it was great to do this interview with you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!
Thank you, Didier! It was a great time for me too!

Comments

Anonymous said…
nossa que perfeição em um homem só!!!
muito gostoso!!!
queria poder ter ele em meuis braços'