Jim Weir


Stunning 23 year old Jim Weir is an up and coming male model from Orlando, Florida, US. He is currently finishing his Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology in Dekalb, Illinois.


For more work by the photographers, simply click on their names











Jim has had three major shoots so far, one with Allan Spiers and the other two with Michael Anthony Downs for AllAmericanGuys.com










Jim is simply crazy about training at the gym and this total passion combined with unreserved dedication has allowed him to achieve the magnificent physique he has today and helped him work towards his goal.











He has just debuted as a model for AllAmericanGuys.com and he is already taking the site by storm!










We are thrilled to be able to feature Jim at Stunning Men and grateful to him for his interview with us.


 All photographic copyrights to Mike Downs and Allan Spiers.


Make sure to check Jim's Facebook page and also his AllAmericanGuys.com profile. There are plenty more amazing photos of him there and some fantastic gym videos and a beach one too!


Vital statistics:
Height: 6'0”
Weight: 173lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Waist: 31”
Neck: 17”
Chest: 42”


Jim's interview in full


Jim, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to answer a few questions.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You currently live in Dekalb, Illinois, but you were born in Florida, weren’t you?
I was born in Orlando, Florida, I moved to Oregon, Illinois where I lived most of my life, went to school there until I graduated high school, then went to Dekalb, Illinois for college.

You are majoring in exercise science then you will be doing a masters degree. What are you planning to do?
I want to work as a rehab or exercise physiologist in a hospital or clinic.

How did you start in fitness? Were you always into being healthy and active?
Nah I used to eat whatever I wanted, and drank a lot of pop, but I needed to get in better shape, I used to be a skinny 100lb shrimp.

You have a stunning physique. Beside the gym, do you practise any sports?
Nothing really besides some backyard football, but I would love to try out more things.

What is your best lift at the gym?
I would have to say bench, I love my strength on bench.

What’s your gym/training routine like?
Monday - legs power day
Tuesday - Upper body power day
Wednesday - off day
Thursday - legs hypertrophy
Friday - chest and arms hypertrophy
Saturday -back and shoulders hypertrophy
Sunday - off day

How do you keep motivated?
I just have a love for it, it’s my addiction, I use a pre workout to get myself even more psyched up for it, but it’s just the love.

How do you fit bodybuilding and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
It’s definitely difficult and takes a toll on your body and mind ... but it’s worth it in the end and it makes me happy, plus a lot of coffee (big laugh).

How do you approach a challenge?
In lifting it’s usually a 10 second thought process, I look at the weight I usually do and look at the new weight ... play eenie-meenie-miney-mo with my eyes and just say screw it, let’s do it (more laughter), I don’t want to regret not doing something in my life and later thinking “what if I had tried that” so I’m always down to try something new, you only live once.

What do you eat in a normal day?
Chicken, turkey, some fish and beef. Brown rice, oatmeal, red and sweet potatoes. A lot of greens like spinach, broccoli and asparagus.

Do you allow yourself a cheat day? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
Yeah about 1 - 2 days a week, I love pizza and chocolate (Jim laughs).

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
My aunt told me I should really try it out, and my first photographer thought I could definitely be a model.

What do you enjoy the most about modelling?
The travelling and new cities I get to experience, the people I meet and the cultures I experience.

What advice would you give a new model?
They won’t search you out, you have to put yourself out there and market yourself very well.

What do you do in your down time?
Mainly just chill with my buddies and party, I’m a huge nerd so I do like to play my video games and research and learn new topics in science, and I’m a huge movie guy.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Yes my brother, I love him to death and his philosophy in life, he also helped me get my mind incredibly strong, I also wanted to get my body like his, he says that I have surpassed him (big laugh). Also Greg Plitt, I want to possibly be somewhat as successful as him.

Tell us about Tyler Durden ... are you a fan of this character?
(Jim laughs) He is actually one of my favourite characters, I love his not giving a shit attitude and to just let go and live life, have fun.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
(More laughter) I would hope so, I’m a gentleman and I’m a fun guy to be around, I hate the awkward silent moments.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Boxer briefs ... right in the middle

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Rock, dubstep, rap, Disturbed, mudvayne, breaking Benjamin, skrillex, Swedish house mafia, Eminem, JayZ, Kanye ... mainly todays hits

What kind of movies do you like?
Action like the dark knight, intelligent movies that really make you think and pay attention, and comedies.

What three words describe you best?
(After a laugh and an ‘umm well’) ... fun, honest, risk taker.

One last question Jim, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
In my career, living close to the city, married, a big time model ... I hope.

You certainly have what it takes! Jim, it has been a pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!
Thank you no problem at all, have a great day!

Comments