Andrew Corvin

Stunning Andrew Corvin is fairly new to modelling but he has already gained quite a bit of experience. Judging by the shoots he did with the amazing Jorge Freire, Edwin J'Lebron and David Vance, Andrew has all it takes to succeed in modelling.

 Edwin J'Lebron











A stunning muscular physique, great classic looks and as you can see in his interview, a great personality!


Jorge Freire











Andrew is perfect to be our Christmas Model and help us close the year in style!
We are thrilled to be able to finally feature him at Stunning Men and also very grateful to him for agreeing to be interviewed.


David Vance









Here is the full interview


Stunning Men – Welcome to Stunning Men Andrew and thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. We are thrilled to be able to finally feature you. Could we start by talking a little about your background and childhood?
Andrew Corvin – I'm Cuban American with Italian and French as a background. Bit of a mix! (Andrew laughs)

SM – How did you come to modelling?
AC – Um ... I guess you can say I gave in to what people have been telling me for years now. Hahh

SM – Is this something you thought you’d do one day?
AC – Can't say it was to tell you the truth. I'm sorta camera shy so this is still kind of a shock to me.

SM – You are fairly new to modelling but you have already done several shoots, notably with Jorge Freire, Edwin J’Lebron and recently David Vance. Could you tell us a bit about these shoots?
AC – Yeah! It's still surreal to me to be honest. To have worked with some of the few that I admire so much is so cool for me still (Andrew laughs). They each have such a unique look to their work and I love that about them. You can tell right off the bat whose work is whose. I like that everytime I work with different photographers they bring their own feel and element to the shoot with them. You have Jorge that just makes you look like a god almost. He knows what people wanna see and that's sex! But not giving the crowd the full on - hey this is me and this is what I got! - he kinda teases you if you will. And then you have Edwin who just makes you look so good. He does so good with fashion and yet can also do fitness, and that's awesome I think. They both make you feel like family and take care of you when they're working with you. They're both so humble and good at what they do. And then you have David. I don't even think I need to say much on him. He's a legend in the game. He makes you look like a portrait painting. It's crazy! All in all they each have been a learning experience for me and I can't wait to work with them again.

SM – How do you prepare before a shoot?
AC – Oh boy! (Andrew laughs some more) ... Where do I start. Well, I like for the photographers to give me at least two weeks notice. Reason being I go to the gym and go hard. I also get on a really strict diet, and that basically means low carbs, which sucks for me (more laughter). I mean for the simple fact of m background, we eat carbs with pretty much everything. So yeah, low carbs, high protein and greens. Also three days before I try not to even eat any carbs at all to really look lean. I pretty much live off egg whites. The day of the shoot I eat a banana for fiber, dark chocolate to open my veins and let more blood flow so when I do the shoot I get all the veins pumping and tense. I eat some sweet potato on the day as well to retain water in my system and that makes you look ripped! No liquids either on the day.

SM – What do you enjoy the most about modelling?
AC – I'd have to say the experience of it all really. I never saw myself as "a model" so now that I'm into it, it's kinda cool for me. I mean for one, I've never been to Puerto Rico before and I got to experience that for the first time because of modelling. And meeting these photographers has been incredible for me. They're like freaks of nature! They make magic happen with just a camera (Andrew laughs).

SM – You have an amazing physique. What kind of exercises do you do to keep in top shape? Do you practise any sports?
AC – (more laughs) thanks. 

SM - But you do!
AC - I wish I could tell you I was into something cool like a sport or something. But no. I have no time for anything like that. I just go to the gym five times a week. I wish I could take up kickboxing though ... I love that.

SM – Do you have any projects or photoshoots coming up?
AC – Yes. Yes I do. I have three shoots coming soon with all three of the photographers I've worked with as well as one with Evie Lynn after the holidays. I really can't wait for this. She has this look that I really wanna try out. I think it'll be good for me. As well as just working with a woman photographer for the first time, I'm sure that'll be an experience. Hopefully one with Rick day soon too. Let's see if I find my way to New York soon to make that happen.

SM – Is there a photographer you haven’t worked with whom you would really like to worked with and why?
AC – Yeah, I really wanna work with Rick Day and Luis Rafael. I love the
work and style they use in their work. And one day if I make it big and I can get the attention of Herb Ritts and work with him, I'll know then I made it (Andrew flashes his gorgeous smile and laughs again).

SM – Would you consider doing a nude shoot if you really trusted the photographer?
AC – If I trust the photographer and I know he'll make me look good then yeah. Why not? But in order to do nude work I wanna make it big and have a name for myself first. I don't just wanna be looked at like a piece of meat and get down to my birthday suit and then that's it.

SM – Besides modelling, what gets your interest and what are your hobbies?
AC – I'm so boring to be honest. I like to just chill at the beach sippin' on a piƱa colada or going to a Hookah bar or relaxing with some good friends. Coffee always works too! Other than that it's just gym or the movies. I'm a big time movie critic.

SM – What do you do to have fun and relax?
AC - Beach. Perks of living in paradise, you can just jump in your car and beach it (Andrew laughs).

SM – Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
AC – Hands down it's Marco Dapper. I found out about him believe it or not searching through google for a new hair cut (more gorgeous laugh). I was looking through celebrities' hair cuts and came across him, then I saw his work as a model, so I guess when I go into shoots I think alright ... what can I do to look like him in photoshoots? (Andrew laughs some more) ... Him and Johnny Depp. That guy is a genius with his work and how passionate he is with it. I'd like to do that but with modelling obviously.

SM – If you weren’t modelling, what would you be doing?
AC – Probably get into personal training or something like that. I love the whole healthy way of living and since I was helped with my training, I came a long way, maybe one day I can give that back in return.

SM – Do you have any motto you live by?
AC – "I call em' like I see em"!

SM – So, do you think you are a good date?
AC – I hope so ... (Andrew laughs) No complaints yet. None that I'm aware of anyways! I guess the next lucky girl will have to find out.

SM – What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
AC – Hahh! I guess I'll say skinny dipping with a group of friends couple of years back. I'm not too crazy. I wanna try out skydiving though! I think that's pretty crazy.

SM – Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
AC – Briefs all the way man!

SM – What do you listen to on your iPod?
AC – I live in Miami. So with that being said. A s*** load of House music. And recently have been listening to a lot of Dubstep; a friend got me into that last year. But other than that, I'm pretty much open to everything. Everything except Country or hard core Hip Hop. I just can't man! (more laughs)

SM – What do you do usually do at Christmas?
AC – I spend it with my family. Nothing like spending Christmas with the ones you really love! (Andrew gives us a cheeky wink and his beautiful laughter)

SM – One last question Andrew, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
AC – If this modelling thing doesn't take me far, then I guess find my true calling. I'd like to travel most of the world. Hoping modelling can help out on that part (more laughs).
If not that then probably get into personal training. Who knows really? I'm a random kinda guy.

SM – Thank you so much for answering our questions and for being such good sport. All the best with your life and your career! And Merry Christmas!

Do check Andrew and the photographers sites for more information



Comments