Fashion Hot Shots

Just over 2 years ago when I started this blog I wanted it to be mostly about fitness modelling with a strong focus on the male physique. During this time I have featured some the hottest sexiest and most gorgeous male models from all over the world.

Zeb Ringle by Rick Day

Stunning Men has brought me many joys and pleasures; and not just to me as the site gets an average of 18000 hits every week!  But I have been thinking about bringing some changes for a while to make sure Stunning Men stays fresh and exciting. I started featuring photographers whose work I like for example. 

Waleed Sokkar by Edwin J'Lebron

After considering several options I opted to create a secong blog and keep this one about the male physique whereas the new one, FASHION HOT SHOTS as its name implies, is focussing on male fashion modelling. It features models and photographers and is a place for up and coming artists to showcase their work and meet. Make up artists and stylist are also invited to share their work.

Cameron Earnheart by Rick Day

Some established models and photographers will also be featured as I love sharing my favourite people!

Brock Yurich by Michael Anthony Downs


FHS will bring interviews with models, artists and photographers as well as photos and biographies. Check interviews with Francesco Gadaleta and Kevin Pineda for instance. Soon to be published the great Luis Rafael!

Markus Ricci by Luis Rafael

So if you are interested in male fashion, check out my other blog! They are many sexy photos of my favourite male models!


Cheers!
DJ

Comments