Ashtyn Long













Cocky as hell (and who could blame him?) and stunning, Ashtyn has to be one of the most beautiful boys I have ever seen.















He has taken New York by storm and in less than a year. His mesmerizing blue eyes, luscious lips, gorgeous wavy blond hair, boyish looks and natural sculpted lean body have all turned him into a fantastic up and coming fashion model.

Ashtyn possesses the unique gift of both looking totally angelic and raunchily sexy!

This 24 years old Adonis comes from Morristown, a small town in east

Tennessee where he grew up but was actually born in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He left his home at an early age to try and make it out as an actor. He introduces himself as being an ‘actor who sometimes models’. Ashtyn has travelled the US extensively. Through his travels he has met people from all walks of life and has made close friends who will always be part of his life. This young man seems to be a very genuine and down to earth person who is just at the beginning of an amazing career in fashion.





He has worked with photographers such as David Vance, Adam Bouska, Peter D Brown, Jayson Miers, Sandro Bross, Andrew Melick and many others, but in my opinion it’s David Vance who has captured Ashtyn's beauty and sexiness the best.


In his own words: "I feel like fashion is an important part of how we represent ourselves and is an exterior persona of how we are on the inside. I choose to be fashionable because of what I like and not necessarily because of what others think"


Read Ashtyn’s talking about fashion and himself here:

http://worldofmodels.com.br/ashtyn.html


Youtube montages:


Check out his website: http://www.ashtynlong.com


Ashtyn myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ashtyn_long


Vital statistics:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 145 lbs
Shoe size: 8
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned

Comments

Anonymous said…
i've met ashtyn and he was a perfect angel to me... i was drawn to him and lucky enough to steal a kiss from those luscious lips :P
DJ said…
I wish I had the opportunity to meet this angel myself ... I love the mixture of angelic looks and sexy hot little teaser thing going on ... Ashtyn has a great future before him. Bless me.
Anonymous said…
He is beautiful and my ultimate fantasy.